Why an "Antiblog"?
- As a small group of people whose lives revolve primarily around food, we were increasingly tired of a number of phenomenon. Our top three dissatisfactions were:
1) Self indulgent food blogs that were more about the writer or their photos than the food
2) "Review" sites where any random/owner pretending to be random could make a comment - we have trust issues...
3) Blogs/reviews with no definitive verdict
What do we stand for?
- Short, usually to the point posts about the food
- Our opinion of the restaurant and if applicable under what circumstances you should visit (it's just our opinion though)
- Consistent opinion, we may not be right and we may not agree with each other but we'll be consistent
- An option for our readers to say if we're too harsh, too generous or if we got it right. We'll go back if we need to.